Exciting Week

 This has been a very busy and exciting week. I am stoked that I got my poster for the Arizona/Nevada Academy of Sciences Conference. Thanks Josh! My project is going well, and there is a lot of data coming in which is exciting, I am looking forward to providing a more comprehensive look at a project that has become very important to me! I hope everyone is doing well :) 

The insect bags drained well which was good and I will be going through them, I think I have one more scheduled collection, since it was a littler rainy there for a minute. 

*I am also super excited because my project that I worked on last summer for my REU experience "Exploring Hybrid LIG Nano-Particle Combinations as a Phosphorus Sensing Material" will be published as a conference preceding later this year. :) 

I hope everyone is having a great semester, hopefully I'll see you this Saturday :-) 

Alex S 

*Here's a photo of me at Clemson lab, SC



Comments

Popular Posts