2024

 Wow! It's only been about a month, and so much has already happened. So exciting. I was accepted to ASU at New College at ASU West for their Environmental Science program. I will start T.r.a.I.N there (presumably) and work through my program. Initially, I had applied to DWNTWN ASU and they had to transfer over my application, just a heads up to anyone participating in T.r.a.I.N At ASU, its only offered at New College. :) 

I also start my new job this month, and am in the middle of training. It's at a local Kava Bar in PHX and they need someone to manage their events. I am looking forward to it because I want to incorporate Environmental Social project ideas into the new location, and somehow pull science into it. Stay tuned. So once that is in full swing, I will be doing that, T.r.a.I.N, also still doing hair and then full time classes!

Turns out, I only need 2 more classes to walk for my associates (of science). I would like to walk for it so that I can find a job in my related field. I was going to just transfer, but if I can work in a respective field while I finish my bachelors, then that's what I would love to do. So many of the jobs I have looked at require at least an AS.

So I will be taking Calculus I and Gender & Society since I only need one Humanities class. That one should be interesting, and low key. Calculus is as challenging as I imagined, but its fun in a brain stretching kind of way. I know it comes easy to some people, but I am not one of them (haha) It's miraculous that I have made it that far, its crazy what people can do when you apply yourself. 

I am not sure what I will be doing for T.r.a.I.N this semester, but I am excited to work with Josh again. I kind of wanted to find something to do with Phosphorus, but I am not sure if we have the right lab equipment. 

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in the lab! I cant believe its my last semester at PHX College. Super sad but exciting at the same time. Good luck to everyone!



Comments

Popular Posts