Looking forward to next semester!

As I conclude my third internship with TRAIN. I feel excited to announce that my last TRAIN internship at the community college level will be next semester! I was recently admitted to ASU and will be picking up where I left off as junior at the New College at ASU West. I initially wanted to attend downtown, but the TRAIN program is only offered at New College. I also like the idea of it being a smaller campus, and more one on one time with the instructors. This is super exciting. 

A lot happened this semester... I had just gotten back from a 3 month long summer internship in another state, while also getting settled into my new home. Along with that my employment changed drastically and I am now conducting my business from home, this was very unnerving, but a lot of the time, we have to become a little uncomfortable to reach new heights. 

I am excited to also shift my focus next semester to a totally new project. The arthropod experiment has been awesome, but I have found that there are too many variables to account for, and I cant be there to monitor for potential flooding. I am still proud of my results, and am looking forward to presenting tomorrow, but shifting my focus into something new is what I am looking forward too. If I can somehow continue my work that I did at Clemson University, I would love that! I wonder how I would be able to make LIG chip and test for Phosphorus... Could be possible maybe? 

Anyhow, I hope you all are having a great time and look forward to seeing all your projects! 



Comments

Popular Posts