Final Results

 I would like to attach my research project for this semester to this post. It was a very intense busy semester, and balancing everything became a tedious focus, but we made it! Now that I am officially settled in my new home with my new job, I will fall back into that nice rhythm that so many of us get into and enjoy. Don't ever give up on yourself! Stick with stuff and see it through. I still am resonating in happy land with my ASU admittance and future prospects! 

This project was the final installment in a project that is now three semesters long. Chris Livingston started it originally with Dr. Elena Ortiz right before Covid, and I was able to pick it up where he left off. This second semester held some unexpected results, but I was happy to wrap it up and present them. 

Project Slideshow



Comments

Popular Posts