Taking Pictures

 Now that the collection is done, I am using dissection microscope to look at the different insects so that I can take pictures of them. This is one of my favorite parts because I get to see the different structures of the exoskeletons. I enjoy this very much. Although there aren't many to take pics of, it's still interesting. 

I have officially moved my business to my home and am no longer in a salon. This was a big move for me and definitely shocked my system since I had been at that salon for over 4 years. I am happy for change, but this year there has been a LOT of it. I am still processing living on my own, and now my soul income is doing hair from home. Its very uncomfortable place to be, but I am going to finish this semester strong so that I can keep pushing. 

Spending most of today getting caught up on math homework. 

Alex S 



Comments

Popular Posts