Interesting Results

 This semester has by far been one of the most challenging yet for me. Moving out, changing jobs, getting ready for transfer, trying a work study and of course family stuff (everyone has family stuff) I am very proud though that I made it through, and its very crazy that I only have 1 more TRAIN internship before I transfer to ASU. 

There is always going to be stuff that I wish I had done differently, but I have to step back and look at everything as a whole. I am proud of everything I have been able to accomplish up till this point, and although my expectations were blown out of the water with this collection, Its still nice to know that I have a couple more semesters at PHX college before I continue onward on my journey. I have been able to maintain a 96% in precal, and my goal is to finish with an A. It takes so much focus for me to get a grade like that in a math class though, my strong point has never been math (haha) 

I am excited for the holiday weekend, and also my new business venture this year. I am surrounded by the most amazing peers and instructors, and it means the world to me that I have gotten this far! With that being said, I am surprised that my collection was so low, and it makes me sad to think that it was effected by flooding the garden. I wonder why this wasn't a variable last semester? Percentage wise, there is a considerable smaller amount of insects collected this semester. Some times its hard to identify the more obscure arthropods, when they are super small it can be challenging to tell them apart! 

This photo featured is a fly I captured last semester, I didn't want to post any that I got this semester (yet) since you'll have to wait for my final presentation to see them!  ;) Hope everyone is having a beautiful holiday weekend!



Comments

Popular Posts