2nd Collection Done

 Hey everyone! 


Second collection is done. Both bags have been stored in the freezer, and now I will go through them and separate and classify the different insects. I was frustrated a little because several times water had flooded the traps, I believe this happened to 2 different traps. Its OK though, it shouldn't effect the outcome too much. Work is crazy busy, and I haven't had as much time for my federal work study as I would have liked too. I feel like I need to continue to move away from the salon though. My hands are starting to hurt again, and my carpel tunnel is flaring up. I did get a deep tissue massage today though, and that felt so much better. I hope everyone is doing well! Fall is almost here! :)


 This photo is my new friends I picked up from the local nursery! I have planted most of them, and my home is looking greener then it did :)


Comments

Popular Posts