Moving Forward

    This week has been challenging.  I feel like that its always like that when all my classes come up and get going.  That adjustment period, right before you settle into your groove.  Work has been mayhem with Waste Management open & Superbowl.  Pretty excited for that to all be over.  I also found out this week that I have to move, which is weighing pretty heavy on me.  I am going on my 4rth year at this place, and I have gotten way to attached.  The only problem is my 100+ plants inside, and how that's going to look getting everything moved.  I have until May, but its gotten hot already, so I worry that it might be too hot to move them.  Well have to wait and see.

    Everything with my project is going well, I have developed an outline for how the experiment is going to go down, and most of the preliminary details are hammered out, I am just waiting for it to heat up so we can begin the observation.  I am very happy though that I limited my schedule a tiny bit more this semester.  These classes are no joke, and pre-calc might be the last math class I do online.  I almost feel like I need to be there in person, since I am a hands on learner.  My first chemistry class is going well also, but that's also math heavy.  Not complaining, just being real about it all. :) 

    I hope everyone is doing well, and having a great week!! Here's to moving forward!  

Alex S 


 




Comments

Popular Posts