New year, new project!


 


 

 

Hello everyone!
 

    It is awesome to be back at it, and I hope everyone had a fantastic break. I am very much looking forward to participating in another TRAIN semester and learning and expanding my knowledge as much as possible. Last semester was very fulfilling and exciting in terms of what Josh and myself achieved. I got to get my feet wet with the scientific method, and although I am still newer to all of this, I feel much more prepared.     

    This semester I have MAT187 (Trig & pre-calc) and CHM130 (foundational chemistry). I decided to stay at 12 credit hours (including TRAIN) instead of adding the extra class (alternatively bringing me up to 15.) This was a tough choice since I am always looking to add more, but it will pay off, and I will have more time for my research project.  

     There is a lot to look forward to this semester! I cannot wait to start and see what everyone else will be working on—wishing everyone a strong semester!
Alex B Shaw

Comments

Popular Posts