Day sixty-four

    What a productive crazy week!  I am nearing the end of this semester and I can feel the pride and gratitude welling up from inside.  I feel so fortunate to get to conduct such amazing experiments and can't wait to see it all put together at the end.  I am pretty slammed right now with class stuff, we just started learning about logarithms in MAT155 and it's very new to me.  Sometimes I get super nervous, but then I have to remind myself that math is an acquired skill, and in time it will all make sense.  Finishing strong in all areas is my focus, and already looking to the great experiences for next semester.     

    *I chose to share a couple of photos on my place featuring some cool species.  I also was taken to the garden by Chris (laboratory assistant) and I was able to take a couple of really nice ones there as well. 









Comments

Popular Posts