Day Thirty-six


   Having a very busy week, but managing to get all things done. Josh and I have had some very promising recordings, and now it's all about taking the time to put all the data together onto a spreadsheet. I have two sessions logged so far, and it feels good to keep everything organized. Since I have been in school, I've only had one or two chances to use excel, so it will be nice to get some more experience. The plants look great, and we are staying consistent with recording Thursday. Josh has taken multiple readings while I have been tending to my other classes and work, so I'm excited to compile all this information and see what we're looking at. I had some time while the plant timer was going, so I went over and got some math tutoring; I am doing OK with it, it's just a more complicated module, and I just needed to see some problems worked out to solve them better. It was the first time I'd gotten tutoring, but I felt excellent about it; I don't particularly appreciate being stumped. Here are some photos of the plants doing well, and also some plant slides from BIO182. I am absolutely going to invest in a microscope; today was a rewarding day

Alex B Shaw

Elodea Leaf "Flesh" Wet Mount

Onion Root Tip at 100X Magnification

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Lettuce Leaf Wet Mount
            















Comments

Popular Posts