Day Fifty

     We continue to collect data, and stress the plants.  This will be done until all the plants perish.  I am currently running another session in the growth chamber (GC).  Josh is able to collect more data since he works here full time, I am still content with the amount of time I get to spend here.  However, with ENG102 ending at the beginning of next month, it should open up more time for me.  

    The data that we are seeing varies greatly session to session.  Our most target triggers (TT) received was on 9/29/22 @ 25 triggers.  The least amount of triggers comes in on 10/12/22 and 10/17/22 @ 2.  

    This large variation has to do with whether the plants were in the isolation chamber, growth chamber, under cutting stress, or drought stricken.  

Notes:

1.  Eventually all plants will be stressed until they perish.  

2.  Most of the plants are at 6 inches or more.  

3.  I did hear that TRAIN has funds for next semester, which is awesome news.

4.  I did get to tour the greenhouse today with Chris, and that was very rewarding.  I think I want to to join Garden Club.  The greenhouse was beautiful.  

5.  Attached are photos of my journal, plants @ 6 inches, and some spooky finds from the Bio sciences Department; since we are officially in Halloween month.  








Comments

Popular Posts