Day fifty-seven

        Our current experiment has concluded, and now it's time to graph the data. So many mixed emotions. However, I am confident that we adhered to the scientific method and did our due diligence when testing the plants. With a total of 53 sessions, we have enough to create a decent spreadsheet. We are prepared to accept whatever data the figures present to us. This experiment was never about being right or wrong; it was about experiencing the method in its most accurate form and gaining a higher understanding of the variables and their relations.

        The readings might have been more conclusive if we had a more advanced measuring device. I may be getting ahead of myself; I shouldn't be drawing any determination before I look at all the information. Josh brought up today the possibility of using EKG in some manner, maybe even unofficially, to see if that could end up being its own separate experiment; perhaps next semester?  That has been and will remain another prospect to consider.

*I'll be posting the spreadsheet once I have it completed.  

Alex S




Comments

Popular Posts