Keep Collecting

 Calculus has me a little cross eyed, but I am getting through it. It feels great to get caught up and keep swimming. I have been taking on a lot of extra clients this last month and Its been a whirlwind trying to balance everything but I am still making it happen. I am excited to be considered for the Arizona Nevada Academy of Sciences conference and I am looking forward to Josh helping me print my poster so that I can present. It will be for my project that I did last summer at Clemson. I need to partner with my mentor to make sure that I have all the information correct. 

My project is going great! Other than missing the deadline for "project background" everything seems to be going ok. Just continuing to collect data and keep it as organized as possible. After I collect they get frozen for a little while and then I come back and sort them and go through it.



Comments

Popular Posts