Gettin to it!

 This week has been wildly busy, but getting back into the swing is awesome. I am booked at the salon and also starting my new job at Phoenix College in the Bio sciences department.  I also might have a small opportunity opening up at ASU as a research assistant.  TRAIN is going to be a lot of fun this semester, and it sounds like I will be revisiting my project in the garden plots and expanding on that project since it was so interesting in Spring. It was a little cold at the start and it really only warmed up towards the end so I think this might be a better situation with it being warm now. 

Trying to be on top of everything, and keep my head in the game. Excited for this semester! I hope everyone is having a beautiful start to your semesters!

Alex Shaw 



Comments

Popular Posts