Finally Moved in, getting settled.

Happy to report that I am finally moved into my new place, and officially have my internet set up and most of my office is put together as well.  It took a good long while, unexpected things happened but I am proud of myself for staying focused and getting through it.  Moving is one of the most stressful things I can do, and when you add relocating over 100 indoor plants it makes it that much more unnerving.  I wanted to leave for my summer internship knowing that I gave it my all and really applied myself.  Knowing that I can a break from classes this summer and focus on something so cool is where my head is at.

I am so grateful for my supportive friends, peers, and family while I embark on this summer journey to a place I have never been, meeting new people and exploring the wonderful world of science in an impactful capacity. 

The data collected was exciting and I am looking forward to presenting the project.  

Alex S 




Comments

Popular Posts