It's finally time

 Is finally warm enough to start capturing arthropods from the 2 gardens.  This is very excited, since I have been preparing all semester.  On Tuesday of this week, I will go and open the traps, and then when I have my TRAIN time with Dr. Elena Ortiz, I will collect the insects from both gardens and start to measure diversity.  This is very exciting and I am ready to get my hands in the soil. 

This semester is starting to wrap up, and although its been an incredibly busy and rewarding semester, I am ready for it to come to a close.  Taking pre-calc + chemistry together was a a lot.  Nothing that I couldn't handle, but formulas can be a lot.  Pre-calc is going great, I am looking forward to finishing strong and not having to retake it.  I have spent almost all my time this semester practicing and trying to push myself.  Its all new to me, I had never seen the unit circle before, and I also didn't take any math after geometry.  

I let everyone know that I was selected for one of the REI internships this summer, and am making arrangements for while I am gone.  Just signed a lease today, and I move in May 1st.  That will give me enough time to get all my plants settled and find someone to watch my cat.  This fall I will return and pick up some classes once again, and now that I wont be able to take classes over summer, I will most likely finish my AS in Spring!  

                         (Pine Arizona)

Comments

Popular Posts