First round of data coming in

 Hello everyone! 

Wow, what a super fun but busy week, finally got my first round of insects back and have already gone through the edible garden species and separated them by appearance.  I was able to look at each species under the dissection microscope and I have some really cool photos to share so make sure you check those out below!  Ill be starting the native garden on Wednesday, or maybe before if I can get a quick minute. 

We also have our poster board made from our research project from LAST semester and it looks amazing, I will also be sharing that tomorrow (Josh myself and Evelyn) at the Nevada-Arizona Academy of Sciences conference.

I am also getting my ducks in a row for my big move.  I have most everything packed, and am looking to get my keys on the 23rd.  My summer internship is also all squared away and we have our first virtual meeting on Sunday to go over the logistics of staying at Clemson University.  I got to see the apartments on campus and they are actually very spacious and nice.  To say I am excited is an understatement.  

Pre-Calc is wrapping up, as well as chemistry and work has been good and busy.  I am still waiting to start my work study, but its appearing that that process takes a long time, so I hope that ill be able to start before I leave for the Carolina's, and then be able to pick it back up when I get back in August.  

I found someone to watch my cat whilst I am away, now all I need is to delegate plant duty while I am gone.  I thought about breaking my plants into groups of 20 or so and having 5 or 6 friends watch those specifically at their home, but they're already going to be under stress moving to begin with, so I am not sure about moving them a second time, seems like the best bet is having people come and care for them while I am gone. 

 Lots going on in all directions, but I am still converting oxygen into carbon dioxide so that's a great thing, haha! -Alex Shaw








Comments

Popular Posts